Tuesday, November 20, 2012

September & October Favorites 2012 aka FrankenFaves


While I never got around to posting my September favorites I decided to just wait until now. I have been using the same products for the past two months. So it seems fitting to just combine all these items into a frankenfaves. So lets get this party started. Lol.

I will not be listing all the specs on the products as this will be just a quick list of my faves for these 2 months so please bare with me. If you do have any questions on anything here please feel free to ask.

  • Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 3.5
  • Sigma Flat Top Kabuki F80
  • EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush with my face setting powder
  • Physicians Formula CoverTox Ten 50 in Translucent Medium
  • Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller in Light/Medium
  • Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller at night
  • Maybelline One by One Volume Express Waterproof mascara in Black
  • Benefit Stay Don't Stray Stay put Primer for the eyes
  • Dermalogica Total Eye Care with SPF 15
  • Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
  • NYC Bronzer in Sunny
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
P.S. I had this done in late October I just forgot to publish it sorry. Also sorry for the terrible picture above I took this in my bathroom and my lighting wasn't quite right.


No comments:

Post a Comment