Thursday, August 9, 2012

July Beauty Box Five 2012

This will be short and sweet. I just received my Beauty Box Five. It too was late like my MyGlam bag. This usually ships on the 15th give or take depending on what day it falls on. Well they didn't go out till the 20th then I finally got in on the 25th. So sorry this post is late I've had a lot going on as of late. So I'll just jump right in.
As for this month's box I was disappointed I was hoping for better. Anyways I should have known seeing that this month there was no crinkle paper inside like usual. Just the empty box with the items in the usual drawstring bag. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Maybe they were in a hurry to get the boxes out and forgot it.

So Inside my bag were the following items. From Blinc a tiny sample sized mascara. Which is okay seeing that this is my 3 one. I received an almost full-sized sample from Birchbox and one from my Total Beauty box. Both which I haven't even tried yet. If its anything like the liner I will pass. Sample Value $4.75

Eyelashes from Hollyren these are nice if I wore lashes. I still have the pair MyGlam gave us and I still haven't tried them yet. I know I said I would. I really don't go anywhere special so oh well. Sample Value $7.00

From Spongables a Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer now this I have tried in the past and loved it. It does do the job and keeps my feet looking nice and smooth. One side exfoliates and the other cleanses and moisturizes. Sample Value $2.99

The last item was from Bodyography a Makeup Primer. I have never heard of this company so I'm guessing that they are new. This primer claims to erase the look of fine lines, prolong the wear of your favorite foundation and help prevent collagen breakdown. This primer is anti-aging and oil-free as well. Sample Value is $15.00

So the only great things about this box was the primer because of the great value. It is half of a full-sized tube which is valued at $30. So that is a plus and if it claims half of what it does then that's great. The only other item I liked and did need another was the foot buffer sponge. So I guess the box paid for itself with the primer and my sponge. I will give them another month to see what pans out. I have given them several chances and then the next month will Wow me. So then I stay. We will see. This box was valued at $29.74

If your interested in trying Beauty Box 5 please check out this link. https://www.beautybox5.com/home.php?key=4f3f58d0b6240

No comments:

Post a Comment