Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August MyGlam Bag 2012

  • Eclos/Cellular Activator Facial Serum and Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream- These products use Plant Stem Cell research in this lightweight liquid serum. Which awakens dormant skin stem cells and increases their longevity and enhances their ability to function like young cells. The Face cream contains high potency plant cells to help protect your own skin stem cells. It also helps slow the signs of aging and tighten sagging skin.

  • Salty Cosmetics/Glama-ZOID-Eye Shadow- This white looking powder eye shadow is hiding a secret it's really has a pinky-purple based tint upon applying to your eyes. It is very iridescent in color and makes a great inner-corner highlight or brow bone accent.

  • Circus by Andrea's Choice/Ringmaster Nail color-This beautiful shocking hot pink is a great color to add to the one from last month. I got the color Reverso in my last bag it was a great true white color.

  • Demeter Fragrance Library/Roll on Perfume Oil/Dragon Fruit Scent- This very sweet scent was really nice had I not been allergic to the smell. Otherwise it would have been great. I ended up giving mine away. It did also come in a Clean Skin Scent as well. I was told that one smelt like baby powder which I wouldn't have liked either.

  • My Glam Glam Gloss/Shade 02- This gloss was an extra added bonus that was not featured in the hints for the month. It was a welcome surprise to have. This was sent as a thank you for our support and for being a Glammie. This gloss was a hot pink opalescent color which just from viewing it in the tube would have not worked with my skin tone. So I ended up trading it for the color 01 which was a bubble gum pink color and that worked a lot better.
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below or feel free to email me. Also you can follow me I'm on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and of course Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment