Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August Birchbox 2012

  • Caldera/Handsoap- A delicious smelling soap loaded with aloe vera and olive oil to soften and moisturize hands. I'm not sure how I feel about these small samples of this soap. I would have perfered a small bottle of some sort just saying.

  • Juicy Couture/Viva la Juicy La Fleur- A modern scent that is a feminine blend of wild berries, mandarin, and waterlily. I was unfortunally unable to try this since the bottle came broken. I'm going to be sent a replacement soon.

  • DDF/Brightening Cleanser- This foaming gel uses an all-star team of skin brighteners to fade discoloration and even out skin tone. I have been trying this and like it except it really dries my super oily skin especially around my nose, mouth and chin area. No bueno if it dries my skin. I haven't seen any brightening so far nor evening out of my skin tone which I so greatly need. I'm only using it once a day at night.

  • Pixi Beauty/Beauty Blush- This cheek-sculpting blush softens skin with rosehip and honeysuckle flower extracts. Now this I was happy to get in my box. I did get rosey color which I thought was not pretty until I put it on. Then I really liked it a lot. This brand is sold at Target that is how I'm familiar with this brand. This is my first product from them and I love it.

  • Schick/ Hydro Silk Razor- This was a part of something new from Birchbox it's called Birchbox Finds. This is when they keep an eye out for affordable finds that will improve your day to day. This razor has a water-activated serum that moistruizes the skin while you shave and the innovative oval-shaped design hugs tricky areas like the knees and ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment