Friday, June 29, 2012

Tiffany inspired nails

I have always loved the little blue box from Tiffany's. I have only in my life received one item from their collection and that was a starfish necklace. One of my husbands former customers gave the necklace to me as a gift. It was a grand gesture since I probably would never have gotten anything from them in my lifetime.
This nail creation was easy and I'm pretty sure everyone has done a similar design using the signature Tiffany blue colored polish. I knew that China Glaze's For Audrey was the closest match hence the name For Audrey. Obviously a reference to Audrey Hepburn's Breakfast at Tiffany's.

So I decided to take this a little further by adding not just the famous Tiffany bow to my ring finger but, the ribbon as well on my pointer, middle and pinkie fingers. So what to do with the thumb? Well I decided to try the Tiffany & Co. logo but, with my carpal tunnel acting up and making my hands unsteady. I just opted for the T & Co. logo instead of the T & Co. New York 925 logo. I just wished I could have been able to attempt it. Maybe next time. 

Here is my final design for the Tiffany inspired nails. I wanted a little sparkle and pizazz. I added a top coat of my favorite go to micro-fine glitter China Glaze's Fairy Dust. This is the best glitter topcoat hands down in my opinion. It adds just enough sparkle without being to overpowering.
Here is a close up of my four fingers. I'm really happy of how my design came out. As they say Diamonds are a girls best friend. Well it should actually be Tiffany's are a girls best friend. Oh, ok I know that this many not sound as catchy but, it was worth a try. I hope you enjoyed this nail design.

2 comments:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    מסאז מפנק

    ReplyDelete

  2. The examination date is decided by the board and later the roll numbers and admits cards are issued to the registered students. You can check your 8th Class Results PEC Bahawalpur online from our page once it is officially announced.

    31 march result of 8th class
    result 5th 2018
    fsd board 8th class result 2018

    ReplyDelete