Friday, June 29, 2012

May Cravebox 2012- My First Box

I was finally accepted to get the Cravebox. The first time around my entry was not selected and  I recieved an email saying that sorry I wasn't chosen this time around. Of course I was upset and sad. They were only a few slots available for the Cravebox subscribers additions lottery. This was after a successful Beta program. Well 3 weeks later I was sent an email saying that they were opening a few more slots for those who still wanted one. This too was also a drawing. I was excited to get one more shot. So you should have seen my face when I found out that I was chosen to participate in this wonderful program. This is a monthly service for $10 a month Cravebox delivers 4-5 hand selected products a month to your door.
May's Cravebox was entitled A Taste of the Tropics Cravebox.
This is how the package came when first opened. How cute.
So this was what was inside this fun and colorful box.
 Sunsweet Plum Amazins. These are diced dried plums perfect for yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, or salad. Along with a coupon savings for .55 cents along with four recipes to make using the Plum Amazins. Sample Value $1.25 for two packages.

Lipton Tea & Honey To Go Packets. A refreshing blend of mango and pineapple flavors, green tea and honey. Along with a coupon savings for .50 cents. Sample Value .25 cents.

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub which is infused with coconut oil and lime extracts. Full-sized. Sample Value $7.99

Skintersection Intense Repair Cream perfect relief for cracked summer skin. Full-sized. Sample value $17.95

Lastly from Guylian Original Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells. These world famous gourmet chocolate creations are made from the finest chocolate. Sample Value $4.16
Now these were the two standout products for me from the box. The Skintersection Intense Repair cream which is awesome at repairing very dry skin. The Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub was a nice product as well it smelt so good and worked great.  Overall this was a fantastic box and I really was surprized to see two full-sized items. Overall box Value was $31.60 which is great. I'm so happy to have been chosen to get this box. It is well worth the $10 monthly fee. I'm very impressed. If you want to get on the list to be notified when they be allowing more subscriptions go to www.cravebox.com and sign up. It it worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment