Friday, June 15, 2012

BzzAgent First Campaign Dr Scholl's Gel Inserts for Women

A while back I signed up to BzzAgent. This is a great site where you sign up then check weekly and do several surveys. In doing this you can qualify for several campaigns in which you will be sent something to try out then review. I was made aware about this by a fellow YouTuber I follow Annette. She's under a1nettie. She has a great channel and is very informative.
So I received my package and inside I was given a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. These can be used in a variety of shoes to provide outrageous comfort and superior shock absorption while on the move.

My BzzKit contained the following:
  • The Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles BzzGuide- info to help me spread the Bzz
  • A free pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles
  • Coupons to share with any friends or family experiencing foot fatigue
All I have to do now is wear these insoles in my favorite pair of shoes and afterwards complete a detailed BzzReport to give the client my honest feedback. If you are interested to join BzzAgent then go to their website www.bzzagent.com and join then fill out any and all surveys and wait to be chosen for a campaign.

I will let you know on a following update on what I thought of these insoles and their performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment