Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Nail Design 2012


So another Mother's Day is almost upon us. I may not have any children of my own & that's OK. I have been a pet parent for almost 2 years now to my wonderful "children" a girl and a boy cat. They are in a way like children they fight, won't eat what you give them, don't listen to you and get into all sorts of messes. So with that I present to you my simple and cute nail design for Mother's Day. So if you are a mother or a mother to be or even a mother to a pet or pets. Then I hope you appreciate this as much as I do. PS- Happy Mother's Day to all and to my mom as well.
Here is a close up of my nails. The pattern was inspired by Betsy Johnson's iconic floral print. If you want to know what colors or products I used. Please leave me a comment below and I will be happy to let you know. Like I said, this is a quick simple to the point nail design. So cute to wear any day not just on Mom's special day. Also if you have any requests or ideas for any future nail designs please let me know as well.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    דירה דיסקרטית במרכז

    ReplyDelete