Friday, April 6, 2012

Wet n' Wild Eye Make-Up Remover Review

This is a review on the Wet n' Wild Make-Up Remover. I purchased this about 3 months ago. I was in the market for a new eye makeup remover. When I was at Walgreen's I decided to get one. I wasn't wanting to spend too much on a remover. Walgreen's was having a sale on this for $.99 which was fantastic since this was $2.49 originally.

This comes in a 3 fl. oz. container. Its oil-free, moisturizing formula is enriched with Aloe Vera to hydrate and soothe the delicate skin around the eye. It says it sweeps away the most stubborn mascaras, shadows, liners and shimmers. While it does a great job at removing shadows and most liners. In my opinion it didn't fair so well with the waterproof mascaras and eye shimmers. It doesn't say what kinds of mascaras but, you could assume it would remove waterproof ones as well.

The clear formula of the remover does have that sudsy texture when shaken. It claims to be oil-free which I don't doubt them. It just felt afterwards kinda slick and oil like Maybe it's the Aloe? It may have something else in it that may not be oil per-say but, resembles it. While it did do its job at removing my eye makeup & brow pencil. There was a huge drawback for me. Which was the smell it was very strong. Almost like alcohol. It is a very hard smell to really describe.

Another thing that was off putting was the way it stung your eyes. Even when closed and I didn't saturate the cotton pad that much. It was a burning sensation that at times was horrible to bare. I don't believe in wasting a product. So I toughed it out and was so happy to have finally finished the bottle. I will not be repurchasing this in the future. So if your looking for a cheap alternative to a pricier eye make-up remover. I would skip this one. Even for the price and the amount you get. If you want to still try it then that is fine just be warned that you may not like it. 

Have you ever tried this? If so did you like it? If you have any questions or comments please leave them below. Thanks.

For more information you can go to www.wnwbeauty.com

1 comment:

  1. just subscribed my email! I love your blog! Please check mine and say hey!

    ReplyDelete