Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sonia Kashuk 4 Piece Mini Nail Color Set- A Powerful Punch

I was in Target the other day and was so happy to find that this was restocked. There was only 2 left so I was in luck I had been trying to find this ever since it was released. This set of nail colors are aptly named A Powerful Punch. The set retails for $9.99. They're cute, bright and fun colors.
There are 4 great spring colors. Khaki Shorts, Making Waves, Ooh La La, and Tutti Frutti. These are exclusive to Target for the Sonia Kashuk limited edition spring collection. I really love these colors and the way they apply. They are kinda streaky at first coat but, become opaque and smooth after the second one is applied. I know that come spring/summer many nail polish companies do colors that are quite similar. This polish is good quality and has some staying power.

I was hesitant at first to getting this set. I then caved in and thus the quest began to finding this. It was sold out for weeks at many Targets that I visited. So every trip to Target I casually went by that section to see if there was one. Till I hit the jackpot. If your still able to find this I would highly recommend it. It's totally worth it.

This is what the colors look like with 2 coats and no top coat.

I really like these colors. I don't currently own an thing that is close to them. I'm not sure how long this collection will be in stores. I know that it is currently available at www.target.com. So what do you think of this collection? Will you try to find it? Do you already have it? If so do you like it? If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment