Monday, March 12, 2012

My March Teen Vogue Birchbox 2012

Today was a great day I received my March Birchbox but, this was just not any box this was a special one.  This was the Teen Vogue box that was given if you opted in for it.  I was extremely excited to get it.  Even though I'm way passed the teen stages of age.  I still thought it would be fun to have it.  Vogue is very well known throughout the world & their aren't many who haven't heard of them.  I'm including several pictures of my box and what was in it.  Later on I will review these items to see how well I liked them or not.
In this box I received the following items.  Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Perfume in a sample size which says its a blend of fresh fruity notes & musk, this French fragrance is a definition of understated chic.  A full sized is $85.  The next item was Essie's luxeffects glittery top coat in A cut above which is a very hot pink glitter for placing onto any polish for an eye-catching look or even just wear it alone.  Full sized is $8. Which this was a full-sized item.  The next item was Shiseido Pureness Oil- Control blotting papers in a sample sized version of 20 sheets.  These mattifying tissues are coated with transparent rice powder to leave your skin shine-free. Full-sized is 100 sheets for $18.  The next item was a full sized version of Tarte LipSurgence Lip tint which this item I do already own in another color.  And really like it as well the color I got was amused and this is a very hot pink color.  This lip tint is a long-lasting stain that adds rich pigment & is designed to boost the moisture in your lips.   Full sized is $24.  The last item was a turquoise hairband by Twistband this comes in colorful snag-free elastics to give your ponytail a makeover.  12 pack is $18.  The other bonuses were a card for a discount of $10 off to Mod Cloth it says towards a fancy new frock for spring.  Then a card to subscribe to Teen Vogue 20 issues which is 2 years for $10.  Now that's a deal.  So far I'm very pleased with this months box & glad that I took a chance on it.  In all I got a great deal this month for $10.  I got two full-sized products worth a total of $32 for both.  And with the added items not including the extra bonuses.  The total worth of the box was valued at about $38.50 which was not that bad at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment